From:
Bettina Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 11:24:53 +0200
Dear Sandee,

this morning Ronja passed over the Rainbow Bridge, she was 7 years and 8
month and lost the fight with adrenal disease.

Please make sure she meets Benjamin and Bino, she doesn't know anyone else
there.  During her last fight between 5 am am 7 am I hold her and told her
I love her so much, please make sure she understood my words and give her
some more hugs and kisses.  And please make sure she'll find lots of
cucumber and that kind of Cat-Milk she loves so much (it's a german
Cat-Milk but I'm sure she'll find it there too).  And perhabs she will
manage finding a nice spot for her favourite hammock.

We will miss her and never forget her...

Bettina, Lisa and Julia
from Berlin, Germany

PS: I'd like to thank all of you who gave me tips for adrenal treatment
regarding my message on 2 March 2001.

Hugs to all your fuzzbutts, take good care for them