From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 21:43:43 EDT
Hello everyone,

Despite the arguments, negative comments, and rumors , the Planned
Ferrethood Show and Symposium is coming along quite nicely.  We are
anticipating a great turn out and a day of fun and education.  We hope
to see those of you who support us in June.

Also, we would like to suggest that this list return to it's original
purpose, which is to help people educate themselves about ferrets.  We
ask that if anyone needs to discuss these issues further to please contact
us privately.  Let's return the FML to it's normal "relatively peaceful"
nature and put aside all this bickering and negativity.

We would like to take a quick moment to thank everyone who has been
supporting us throughout this "discussion" and everyone out there who
supports the use of testing to help stop the spread of ADV.  Your
postive comments and constructive criticisms have been very helpful
and appreciated.

Chris and Tara Palaski
Planned Ferrethood
PFRA of Westmoreland County