From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 21:36:08 -0400
Behind the scenes we have the hoomans working to promote OUR Stormy, OUR
Spokesferret but SOME are slacking off.

What can I say?  Maybe the Bird People are NOT voting.  Maybe Rocky in
his lime green bikini thing is being voted in by BIRDS!!!  Ya think?

Do we let this happen?  Did you look at that FACE!  Stormy is not only a
model but also the spokesferret for the Kouri Fan Klub, helping Save our
Shelters and raising money for ADV.  He is known world wide and yet....we
need more votes

Rocky ( you are beautiful but the lime green diaper? )

Stormy could be in a sexy bikini, or a hat or a tuxedo but no, he is REAL,
he is OUR Spokesferret, representing how beautiful and innocent ferrets
are, cough, choke, well, with that look Stormy DOES look innocent....

This is a message from one of our FML'ers who knows how important it is
to VOTE, VOTE, VOTE and if there was an award YOU would get it!  But maybe
you can motivate"

>Anyway, I just wanted you to know that so far not including todays votes
>(4 votes per hour) my total is 632 votes for Stormy.  These votes are
>from May 10 to May 22.

Oh No, am I scaring hoomans into voting....nah, actually I am a nice
person....yes, ....did you vote...I can find out where you live...I CAN
be nice if you vote.....

Please vote for Stormy, he is here
http://www.gopbi.com/services/pets/slides/other_yearly_february.html
       and here