From:
Matthew Colmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 15:18:24 -0500
For those of you who have the time the sneak away from the kids to see
a movie, you may have noted in a recent trailer that a ferret is in Dr.
Doolittle 2.  (I actually saw a clip on TV but the same trailer may run in
the theaters).  The ferret talks but I could not determine who does the
voice nor could I find any immediate information.  I checked imdb.com.
Any other suggestions?

Since we are discussing ferrets talking, I pose a question to fellow
FMLers: who do you believe would best provide the voice of a ferret in a
movie?  Provide names of recognizable people because if you put down your
cousin Elmer not everyone will know who you mean.  The person can be living
and dead, male or female, or both.  Now I am talking about an actual voice
and not the sounds.  I bet the actor from those Police Academy Movies who
did all the sounds could probably nail a ferret.

Unfortunately, I do not have a name myself off the top of my head.  But I
bet someone like Denis Leary or even Dennis Miller, a couple of comics who
love to rant, might be quite humorous.