From:
Jill Galindo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 08:17:22 -0700
Hi everyone,

What I found that is a little easier than cutting pvc length wise, not an
easy chore, that is if you can't cut a straight line, is to purchase a
shower curtain rod cover.  You can purchase them at Target, Walmart etc..
They are designed for changing the color of your existing shower curtain
rod.  The cover is already cut and ready to apply, and they come in many
colors.  If I remember they are only a couple of dollars.

Jill Owned By
Sam, Buck & Goosepotato