From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 13:43:19 -0400
Hi, all.  I got the sweetest Mother's Day card from Nicodemus and Finnegan
on Friday.  I have never gotten a Mother's Day card before, and I wanted to
thank whomever helped Nicky and Finn get to the store and mail my card-from
Maine, of all places!  (I wonder if they stowed away in my car when I went
up to Maine for a concert at my alma mater, Colby College, last Tuesday...)
I was really touched, and now Daddy is jealous and wondering if they'll
send him a card, too, for Father's Day!  :) Thanks to the mysterious
helper!

-April, Finnegan and Nicodemus's mommy

Vote for Nicky and get the prize money to shelters!  (though we're happy if
Stormy wins, too!)

http://www.gopbi.com/services/pets/slides/other_yearly_april.html
       and
http://www.sofla.com/services/pets/slides/other_yearly_april.html