Curtis & Robin Livingston <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 May 2001 20:10:08 -0500
Hi this is Fred T. Ferret here.  I am writing for my mom.  She rescued 2
little boys today, and they need a home.  Mom says she has her hands full
with me and Barney.  She doesn't know how old these guys are, but she says
they are really sweet.  Sly is an albino, and Sammy is a sable like me.
They will nip when they are really excited, but then again so do I.  Well
I am gonna go for now, cuz Barney has taken my blankie again.  I just
don't have time to train 2 more guys not to steal my blankie.  Gotta go
if you are interested or know someone who is just email mom.  See ya.

Fred T. Ferret & Barney the blankie theif
Curtis & Robin