From:
jerri carel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 12:58:11 -0700
Before I start reinventing the wheel (literally), does anyone know if
there's already a device for ferrets with no use of their back legs?

There's quite a few for dogs & cats - and I can see how I'd go about making
one - but if one already exists - I'd like to check it out.

Also - has anyone had experiences with Foamy Fries where a ferret gets a
piece stuck in the roof of their mouth?  I got a little concerned with
one of mine - they all LOVE these things - but I think I'd never give one
that would be eaten unsupervised.

Thanks,
On behalf of Snowball, Hermie, Houdine, Sunshine, Chomper, Snowflake,
Bunny, Cosmo, Autumn, Hoover and Two Socks.