Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 22:08:09 -0500
From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Well folks we finally did it.  Our President-Deb, and some furries are
going to be on the big screen.  Tomorrow at 7:00 a.m.  she will be
appearing for two 4 min segments of a show here called the Big Breakfast.
For anyone that gets A-Channel on channel 8 or 13, watch for her.
Apparently this is a highly watched show in the morning before people go
to work.  What a huge boost for our furry friends.

Also we are holding our first ferret walk-athon on the afternoon of May
27th at St.Vital Park in Winnipeg, Mb.  We will be attempting to walk the
furkids once around the duck pond (don't know if the ducks are going to
like it though.) There will be a bar-b-que afterwards.  Anyone wanting to
attend with their ferrets must show proof of current vaccination records.

Kathy and the Ferret Collective