Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 12:41:12 EDT
From:
Sandee,
Will you help Stink-da-butt to fine up Rikki,Nutmeg & Ferri-lu?They were
all the best of buddies.

Stink left us this morning.He'd given up the fight,was tired from it all.
So,my friend & his other shelter Mom(She is such a blessing to have close
by) helped him to the Bridge.

We were telling Stink how much we loved him as he was leaving us.And we
told him how wonderful the Bridge is.We thanked him for letting us share
his life,to give so freely, the love for life.

 Rest in Peace,Stink,my little Angel.