From:
"Melissa M. Gonzalez" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 14:16:53 -0400
My boyfriend and I have had our ferrets for several years now and we
thank all of you that have helped us over the years with your knowledge
and comments.  We have for awhile used the pearl fresh litter and have
had great success with it.  Except for one thing, it's Expensive!  We
have no problem with keeping this litter but we have been trying to find
alternatives just in case.  We found recently at PetSmart a litter called
Swheat or something like it.  It is a litter containing wheat.  The ferrets
seem to love it and so does my cat.  It's fairly inexpensive.  It says it
does not hard clump which is good since we know we don't want our babies
to have digestive problems.  It says that it is recommended by vets for
kittens since it is easily digestible.  What do you experts think?  I
tried yesterdays news and they don't seem to like it and the odor is
realy bad with it.  We clean their pan every night since we have four
babies.  Also, I think one of my babies is deaf any suggestions?  We just
moved to Waldorf,MD and I'm looking for a vet, reccomendations?

Thank you all again fpr all your help.

Dooks to all!
Melissa and Rob
Pretzel, Salty, Amaretta,
Guiness and Harley who pretends to be a ferret(cat)