From:
Christopher Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 07:09:38 -0400
>Let me just say I feel very lucky to have her, (tle) on staff.
>Christopher
>[Christopher is not Sukie, BTW  :-)  BIG]

Nope, and if anyone should ask, I'm the pretty one!

[Moderator's note: Well, I've met Sukie, and if YOU are the pretty one you
must be a centerfold model!  Maybe Modern Ferret can sign you on for their
centerfold next issue (though, myself?  I'd rather see Sukie there).  BIG]

To those who donated towards Gizmo's surgery I wanted to report that the
left adrenal was huge and came out beautifully.  Very little bruising and
the staples look good and he's eating duck soup (or chicken gravy, I get
them all confuzzled) and this is going to be a happily ever after story
once he is adopted out of the shelter.  I visited him at the shelter last
night and he's not quite sure why he hurts, but he's happy to be held and
loved.

Gizmo still has about 300.00 in vet bills we need to tackle.  Anyone
donating 25.00 or more gets an afghan.  Anyone donating at all goes into
a drawing for a hammock.  I'm still coordinating a bake sale June 2nd to
knock out a big chunk of that... see my JAFFA post this issue of the FML
for more info.  If you would like to donate or just see Gizmo pre-op here's
a link..
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/SOS.html
to the Kouri fan club.  Kouri and Kit are helping raise funds for Gizmo and
Kouri's Klub is providing the afghans.  I'm making the hammock and these
are big, ferret tested and shelter approved, oversized hammocks, and any
donation gets you into the drawing for that.  Need to write another quick
post soooooo

Hugs
Christopher

A very special thanks to Sharon B. for all she does!