From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 11:53:25 -0400
>The Oregon Ferret Association (OFA) will be conducting Aleutian's Disease
>Virus (ADV) saliva testing at it's May general meeting.

Question: how are you going to arrange that in a way that the risk of
cross-infection won't occur?  If any other clubs have also done this then
posting your methods would also be of interest.  Are the ferrets staying
in vehicles until it is their turn, with cleaning between?  Is the testing
being done at the vehicles themselves?  Details, please.  (I am just
curious, but I figure that knowing this may be useful for others so
posting would make sense.)