From:
Toni Dickinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 17:43:20 EDT
OK Ferrets should come with a warning.  LOL Something that says: Attention
my cute face could lead to you having more than one!  heeheehe

Yes Ferret Math has struck again!  His name is Arnold.  There was an Ad
on the Petstore window.  Ferret Free to good home!  I couldn't resist!  I
called, I went, I took!  LOL I guess what happened, so I'm told, is the
parents of a 16 year old allowed their child to buy a Ferret as long as the
child agreed to giving the Ferret the attention it needs and paying for
everything that the Ferret may need.  Shots, food...etc.  So far Arnold has
had is first two set of shots including rabies.  The 16 year old decide
that Arnold cost to much to take care of.  Which this is something the
parents had I guess talked about with the 16yr old.  So Arnold, was stuck
in his cage for two weeks, not taken out at all and most of the time didn't
have food or water in his dish when the parents checked.  I guess the
newness wore off.  Poor little guy!  His is very happy now and boy oh boy
is he a lover, of course only with me.  Heeheehe he is about 18 wks old,
dark sable with the sweetest little face!  Well, that's three Ferrets for
me.  LOL Let's see I got Yoshi, what about three weeks ago and Harley Last
Christmas.  Wow, Ferret Math happens fast.  :o) My hubby made me promise
that Arnold will be the last new addition for a couple of years.  Haahaaha

~TONI~
Harley, Yoshi & Arnold