From:
Sheila Crompton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 11:38:46 +0100
>From:    TRACY BURRIS <[log in to unmask]>
>hello to all fuzzy owners i have seen everything now!  i was in a gas
>station that held jones pop which is a trendy fruit pop and low and behold
>on the green apples flaver was a pic of three ferrets on a hammy.

I was putting on ferret racing at a Steam Rally a couple of years ago and
I went in the Beer Tent for a drink (they were selling real ale) and I
couldn't resist ordering a pint of Hob Bitter.  Very nice it was too.  I
didn't have a ferret with me at the time so I couldn't get a second opinion
of the brew.  However last year one of my ferrets did try a real ale "Fenny
Bentley Bitter", Tiberius was rather taken with it... talk about a drunken
weasel :-)  Fortunately the bitter made the weasel very happy indeed...
bounce, stagger, chook, fall over... get up and do it all again... Alas
he can't do the same again this year, the show has been cancelled owing
to the foot and mouth... still there's always next year :-)

--
Sheila
Bolton Ferret Welfare & N.F.W.S. News Editor.