From:
Dani Loftin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:00:51 -0700
Hello all,

Just wanting to know if anyone out there has any special magic tricks they
use to convince their little fuzzies to STAY IN THEIR HARNESSES!  My two
kids manage to squirm out of them each and every time!  I've gone through
two different types to see if one was better than the other.  I now have
the MF harnesses and they look so secure and durable... but the little
boogers slip out of them in about ten seconds.  Yes, they are small-ish
weasels, (they are both about a year old now) but you would think that I
could get the harnesses to fit.  Which I do... but as soon as I do so,
they're wriggling right out of them again!  I don't want to make them TOO
tight!  I was really hoping to take them for fun, spring-time walks, and I
know that they would love it.... Maybe if I just sat them down and quietly
explained to them the reason for the harnesses?

Snark, snark, snark,
dani