From:
Amy Krueger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:58:42 EST
Hi Lisa,
Ear cleaning took a little while for me too!!  What I do is, after I give
one of my guys a bath, I wrap him up in a towel with just his head sticking
out, and go to it!  Mine after the initial dip in the water, usually give
in and let me bathe them.  And I think by the time I start doing the ears,
they are just so wiped out they let me!!  But you have to do it quick
because they get the energy back real quick!

Good Luck,
Amy