From:
Arthur & Melissa Swanner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:03:54 -0800
Dooks All!
I have one word to say concerning any "ferret" odors......FEBREEZE!!!!!!!
It is safe to use around animals as it states on the bottle and is
supported by the ASPCA.  While my hubby bathes our babies I change their
blankets (they love getting clean bedding once a week....they love to drag
it around to "get it dirty enough" before they sleep on it) and febreeze
the furnature and carpets....in case of accidents!  Trust me, with 2 kids,
3 carpet sharks, 3 cats, and a husband ..I know what works!  Also..I use
cut up sheets, old cut up baby clothes (they love the terry cloth ones),
and baby recieving blankets for the furrys bedding.  They love it, its
cheap to come by at yard sales and such and if you stockpile you can change
the bedding often.  Dont give up on your babies yet....they need you!

Love to all,
Missy & the Gang