From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:58:19 -0800
Attention All Fuzzies~

Kit here, (again)

This is your Membership Director reminding all you fuzzies that hadn't
sent your membership in for the Kouri Fan Club to do it today!

Okay, so some of you have hoomans that mind control is harder to do on,
just remember to look cute, it will get you anything.  If that doesn't work
then when you have their wallets in your hidey hole take two of those green
things that humans are always trading for stuff and mail those in.  All
membership money goes to Support Our Shelters, Kouri's favorite charity.

You'll each get a membership card and an autographed picture of Kouri.
Our Mom is going to draw for some stuff for fuzzies and humans on April
15th, maybe you will be lucky and get one of the bell balls or something.

You do want to be an official card carrying fuzzie don't you?

Send all membership questions and fan mail to:

Kit, Over and Out