From:
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 22:35:04 EST
Well these thank yous are late, but better late than never, I hope :)

- to Kim S for the Iam's kitten food coupons, boy do we need those!
- Jen, what a great package, hammys, sleep sacks, a cool playmat, BTW the
  ferrets love it, they sleep in it too!  and for your donation thanks
  again!
- To Patti N for the Yesterdays News UPC, keep em coming, they really
  add up,
- to Carol K, for her Valentines donation.
- to Brenda P for her keeping my webpage going,
- to Brenda S for keeping my old guys going, LOL.
- To Judith and the gang at SOS, my vet received the donation from Helga
  Clark, (thank you so very much Helga!!!), she thought it was great that
  there is an organization to help ferret shelters!
- also to Dr. Kolmestter for all her hard work and dedication to our
  shelter ferrets, we couldn't do it without her.
- To Erin, my very sweet friend, you are a blessing to me, I love ya man,
  you rock.  She has done so much for the shelter, and we love ya for it!
  BTW Erin works with the small animals at a local Petco, if there were
  more like her all petstores would be great.  she loves each animal that
  comes to her department and has been responsible for saving many ferret
  and other animal lives, she is a true animal lover.  If more people were
  doers like her and not just lip service the animal world would be a
  better place.
- To Susan in CAca land, get your butt out here, I miss you.
- Also to all my friends that are not FMl'ers thank you also.

WOW, I feel like I just won an award, LOL.

OK, I'm done now, sorry to ramble, but I think sometimes you just can't
thank the people that are helping you enough.

Oh yeah, you are all welcome to pick up you thank you gift, a ferret of
your choice, hey I'm trying, there are sooo many here that need humans
like you.

Ta Ta For Now,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"
Visit us at:  http://www.geocities.com/a_24k_ferret/
Sign the guest book, or Joey "Big Ears" Britta will get ya!