From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:19:37 EST
>For reasons of my own, I wanted to donate to this particular ferret's
>surgery...  ...my donation will help "one more ferret" have a good life.
>That's it -- the sole purpose of my donation which was made for my own
>personal reasons.

This anonymous poster has a VERY GOOD point here...

Each of us are touched differently by certain ferrets...One will jump out
and grab you and you feel the need to help THAT CERTAIN FERRET...

correct?

it has happened to me...With Kris and Mary's Geezer...and some of Judy's
ADV ferrets have jumped into my heart...even tho i have only read something
about them...

that overwhelming urge to help ...that is the key...and sometimes it is a
particular little ferret that grabs you...that should not be discouraged...
ever...

kat

p.s...extra love going out to Geezer and Lil Bear from me today...

KITY= .. =KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew of "14 plus 3"
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles,
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, Princess Cissy, and Uh-Oh!!!!
with Jack, Sassy, and Angel...staying for a while..:)
And holding "Bear" and "Geezer" close in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy, and the
biggest piece of my heart, Charlie!
The Ferrets' Pages...
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97