From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 11:00:34 -0600
Lil Casper is a big boy now.  This morning he didn't want to eat the recipe
when he first got up.  I still fill the saucer with warm recipe whenever he
gets up though I don't get up in the middle of the night anymore.  He was
too interested in getting up on the futon (my bed) to play.  So while Lil
Casper and Snickers played happily under the covers I got up and started
morning chores.  It wasn't long till Lil Casper wandered into the kitchen
to find me so I put him up to the recipe saucer in the kitchen.  Nope, he
didn't want it, just wanted to know what I was up to I guess.  I dutifully
picked up the recipe container and followed him to the living room where he
sniffed the now empty saucer.  And just as dutifully I filled the saucer
with warmed recipe.  Who has who trained?

Cat Trees -
We have the cottage with a two level platform tree on one side.  They climb
it to get to the cage that sits next to it.  We also have the cat cottage
with steps.  Now that gets a lot of activity.  I have it sitting in front
of the window so they can climb it and look out the window.  They love it
though it sits next to another cage and they use the bottom as a litter
box.  So don't block in the bottom and make corners if you get this one.
We also have the adobe.  This quickly became a litter box.  Yikes!  An $89
litter box!  I put blankets in after cleaning it thoroughly and they pulled
the blankets out.  Little stinkers.  So the Adobe when into the shed for
now.  We also have the two level cat condo.  I've seen a few climb it but
it too sits by a window so they climb it to look out.

If I were to recommend one, I'd suggest the one with steps. :-)

My deepest condolences to all that have lost a loved one and especially to
the recliner incident.  Thank you for this very painful reminder on what
can happen in an instant.  Hopefully others will heed your warning.

Hugs to all.
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity