From:
Gina Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:58:46 -0700
My thoughs and prayers go out to the family and friends of those involved
in the WTC incident.

BIG I am very glad you and your fuzzies are out of harms way.

I would like to thank our neighbors outside the US that have expressed
they concerns.

I'm a resident of NJ and live about 50 miles from the city.  I would like
to volunteer to help find, treat and place pets in the area of the WTC.
Does anyone know who or how I can get in touch with some one involved
with animal rescue?  I have been unsuccessful getting through to the HSUS
and I'm not sure if the Red Cross sponsor animals.

If anyone has any information please let me know.

Sincerely
Gina Fritz