From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 20:53:33 -0400
Ferretstock II Sept 8, 2001 -- the date gets nearer.  We look forward to
meeting many new faces this year.  FFUNY in upstate NY will travel down
after a 2 year hiatus and NEFFER, The Educated Ferret , and MaFF will join
us this year for the first time.  FACT , Gimmee Shelter, Ferret Services of
Freedom and Fancy Publications return in our invitational September event.
ALL the organizations who participate have networked with Ferret Wise over
the past years and make our programs stronger.  We share this day with them
so new folks can learn more about their special programs and services too!
Avecon Quick test ADV kits will be at Ferretstock for those who would like
to test their ferrets, staff will instruct the process or perform the test
on site for a nominal cost per ferret.  Rabies vaccinations $11 each form
1-2 PM, Winifred Morenze DVM , or Park Place Vet Hosp.administering.

The Ferret Store has co-sponsored this years events with The Friend's Of
Ferret Wise Society please shop at the Ferret Store through the affiliate
link on site at www.ferretwise.org and support ongoing programs at Ferret
Wise .  We will miss Martin's Cages mall this year - but they expect a
return to the event in 2002 please visit their web site!!

We look forward to this 6th year event and because many folks have emailed
stating they cannot travel far enough to join us this year, the ferrets at
Ferret Wise have picked out some items which will be at the event and have
offered them to those who would like to look along and participate in the
event from home.  These items are listed in the ebay auctions and will end
during the annual event.

ALL Profits from the listed items below will benefit shelter ADV testing
programs.  Please enjoy and may the lucky bidders take home some great
memorabilia!

1633892800  ends Sep-08-01   Ferretstock Bath Set
  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1633892800

  1271070082  ends Sep-08-01   FERRETSTOCK COLLECTOR MUG
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1271070082

  1271071293  ends Sep-08-01   FERRETSTOCK BATIK  top sleeper
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1271071293

  1633904509   ends Sep-08-01   FERRETSTOCK II tee size XL
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1633904509

1271079442    ends Sep-08-01   GLITTER sleeper
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1271079442

  633907066   ends  Sep-08-01   FERRETSTOCK II tee XXXL
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1633907066

  1271101802   ends Sep-08-01     Ferretstock II  Delux Sleeper
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1271101802

for more information please email: [log in to unmask] or