From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 10:33:10 EDT
OK first thing that we all wanted to do as a family when we bought the
house was get a new mailbox to replace the old rusted one.  We got a plain
cheap white glossy metal one.  The plan is Chet wants to paint ferrets on
it and all.  I will be helping and supervising.  We will be doing this in
about two weeks.

So far, Chet and I are experiencing a rare "block" for ideas and designs.
lol.  We are going to be drawling out roughs to submit to the family and
then we will all decide which one.  When ever its done, I will share
pics. :)

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/