From:
Andrew Coghill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 23:48:29 -0500
Dooks.

Just an interesting topic to bring up; I don't have any answers. . .

Last night, my ferrets played a fairly prominent role in one of my
dreams -- they do from time to time.  As usual, ferret math seems to be
more advanced in the dream state and lastnight I had five (as opposed
to my actual four).  Sometimes, there are swarms of them...

Has anyone given any serious thought as to what ferrets represent in
dreams?

Just curious.

Andy and the four sock pirates:
Cody, Oscar, Witzy, and Tripod Bob