From:
Amy Krueger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 21:29:03 EDT
Hi everyone,
After losing my 2 ferrets on the same day a couple of months ago, I decided
not to get anymore.  I was just so heart broken.

Well...... I am happy to say I would like to introduce the new additions
to my family!!  Pinky and Bandit.  A friend of mine said she saw on the
local news that our SPCA had 2 ferrets up for adoption.  I kind of took it
as an omen.  I went down there and they were still there.  They are 2 1/2
yr. old brothers.  Absulutely gorgeous, and so friendly and loveable.  I
can't believe someone gave them up, but at least they were responcible
and brought them someplace that would try hard to place them.  It has
been a couple of days now and they have adjusted perfectly, even to my
dog, Simba!