From:
Georgina Barratt-See <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 03:48:12 -0400
My friend at work was renovating and their cat, a 4 month old named Jack,
was electrocuted after being exposed to a live wire poking out of a wall.

She's sooooo miserable and feels really bad.  They'd only had Jack for 2
months.

I'm way out of date with my FML reading, but this is something else to look
out for with ferrets too, so hopefully this post is ferret-related because
of this.

Anyway, I was wondering if some of my friends/acquaintances out there could
send some condolences to me at the following address:
so I could pass them onto her.  I think it would make a difference to
her to know that others in the world wide animal community cared, and
especially those whose ferrets have been killed accidentally!

Anyway, I hope someone responds to this.

Thanks muchly, Georgina, in Australia, with Tabitha and Endora