Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 06:19:28 EDT
Hello all.  I just had to say I think a ferret rescue railroad is a great
idea and tho I am not an official rescuer I do own 5 rescue adoptees.  I
love my adopted babies to pieces and would find some way to help house and
transport any coming this direction for the time needed.  (note:I am in the
Southern Ohio area)  My babies will be kept vac. and away from any of the
travelers.  (I just hope not to fall in love with these guys, I know that
will be totally impossible.  But its fot such a great cause: getting over
crowded ferts to possible new homes.) What do I need to do?  I'll help in
any way possible with temp housing etc.  Jamie

------Cliff and Jamie Martin
------CJKennels and Things