From:
"Star F." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 06:08:08 -0800
"James L. Myers" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>...If there is anyone out there that has had success getting rid of
>these pesty little things, please let me know what you used...

I got rid of ants in my bathroom by spraying garlic juice along the area
where they were coming in.  The lady at the food coop who recommended it
said it breaks up their trail.  I don't know, but after 2 days of spraying
I had no more ants, and of course the garlic juice wasn't harmful to any
of my furry critters.

Star

=====
It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so
important.  -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

http://foxfoot.tripod.com/