From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:28:37 -0500
Just a reminder folks:

1. People do have crashes or other problems and lose addresses.  Heck, my
   e-mail program's address memory just went ka-fluy on me last night.

2. People do have sudden unexpected difficulties arise such a dying or
   seriously ill family member needing care, perhaps even requiring a move.

3. People may wind up without jobs and need to spend time taking care of
   that.

4. People sometimes have unusual opportunities arise that require all
   their attention for a while.

I am sure that you can each think of a list as long as your own arm or leg
why something had to be postponed or even ignored by you at some times in
the past, or a time when you tried to reconstruct the address of the person
who wrote to you and hope that the individual assumes that you at least
tried.  Everyone else here also has a full life outside the boundaries of
the FML, with aspects unshared by the rest of us that sometimes require
that we just assume the best of them and try hard to not take an
unintentional mess-up personally.