From:
Lee Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 01:39:08 -0500
For my two little 12 week old fuzzies,Punky and Digger, their first site
of snow was a real curiosity.  We had about 8" of fresh fallen snow on our
porch and the two just kept scratching at the door to see what it was.  I
opened the door to throw some bread to the birds and low and behold,Punky
dove right into the fluffy stuff.  He completely buried himself and all I
couuld see was his little brown tail.  Two seconds later,Digger,joined
right in.  Well,it was pretty cold out so I brought them back into the
house.  Since they were having so much fun,I decided to bring a small
bucket of snow into the house for them to play in.  I dumped the snow
onto a bath towel and waited to see what would happen.

What a riot!!!  They jumped and danced and threw the snow all over the
place.  They barked and hissed and played in it until it had all melted.
It was like watching two kids.  I wonder if in the back of their minds
they were thinking of building snow ferrets!!!!  What fun we had!!