From:
Lynn McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 12:27:11 -0800
Hi.  Gosh I was sorry to see Dr. Williams leave the FML!  Perhaps he
will reconsider sometime but I certainly don't blame him given the
circumstances.  Lord knows it was probably difficult to give as he did
freely of his time and expertise, given his heavy schedule at work and
with family (including ferrets of course!).  Dr. Williams, thank you so
much for all you have given the FML over the years.  You are a gem and were
also a lifesaver when I was new to ferrets and saw my first case of adrenal
and ECE and you spoke freely with me on the phone even at times when other
vets were closed, such as holidays!  And.... with your knowledge, the only
one with any!, about neural tube syndrome in ferrets, when my little Squeek
grew gravely ill....

I am compiling an informational message for a couple vets here in Seattle
about ADV.  I have Rebecca's and Judy's url, and the url for Avecon.  Is
there something else I can add?  Another website url?  A short summary?
I've got a nice summary excerpted from a post by a vet on the Ferret
Adrenal Insulinoma Mailing List (FAIML) that is really quite good.  Will
check Dr. Williams and Miami Ferret websites for info there as well, but
if you know off-hand that these websites have info please let me know as
it will speed things up a bit for me.

Thank you,

Lynn McIntosh
Mom of ONLY three fur kids now.... :(
Moderator of the Ferret Adrenal Insulinoma Mailing List (FAIML) -
    write me if you'd like info on the list!