From:
matan rosenstrauch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 17:40:18 +0200
HELLO ALL!
First I wanna say that all the comunity of ferret owners in the world r
truly nice!!!

and second, I need help.

My blond female ferret named Kvetch is right now being raped (hehe) by 1
big healthy male.  in 2 days she'll b back home, and I really want this
pregnancy 2 work.  WHAT SHOULD I FEED HER WITH???  WHAT SPECIAL FOOD SHOUD
I ADD 2 HER MENU???

THANX.
Matan from Israel.  (the owner of Kvetc - the ferret who is willin to lick
only him.  other people she would bite)