From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 23:11:55 -0500
I have not posted lately because I have nothing to say in light of the
nastiness on the FML.  Today I was very angry to see another person that
has ferret's health and happiness leave.

This not only makes me sad but angry.  Do you not have ANY idea the gift
we were given?

I live in St. Catharines, Ontario Canada.  We do not have ferret
knowledgeable vets in this area.  Yesterday I was in touch with a wonderful
vet that gave me names of the nearest vet and it is a long drive for me.
what if I had an emergency??  She was very interested in learning about the
FML and Dr. Williams.  Well on Monday I have to tell her he will no longer
be helping us because of the childish, insensitive stupidity of what else..
people.  She was so willing to start looking into educating herself about
these little souls and now I don't think I have the enthusiasm to convince
her anymore.

I have learned so much from the short time I have been reading the FML and
met some people I hope will become life long friends.  It saddens me to see
how some vicious people keep aggravating and causing so much unhappiness
for others.

There are still some very caring people I can turn to on the FML and I am
hoping they do not leave.

BIG, I don't know what you could have done..I think damned if you do and
damned if you don't and I wouldn't want to have to call the shots.  You
try to keep things moving along but I know you must take flack for not
posting the things the majority of the list do not want to read.

I think you do a great job.

I have had one occasion to really disagree with a post.  I did not scream
my opinion on the FML nor did I feel I had to "flame" the person.  I did
e-mail and offer a solution, Now I did in the privacy of my home stamp my
feet and scream "it's not fair" but as an Adult I hope I have more class
than to try to inflict pain on another person.  We are all just doing the
best we can.

Lynda