Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:25:32 -0800
Many thanks to those that sent condolences for my little Peanut.  I would
have responded personally, but there were so many of you.  I'm grateful
beyond words to know that so many care and understand.

My remaining 5 and I are doing fine.  Harley has adjusted well to running
across the floor without Peanuts outburst and attacks from nowhere.  He
still looks up as he passes the sofa expecting the little paratrooper to
pounce on him.

Her passing is still a mystery.  She has been placed at rest with my other
children gone by .... Annie, Bear and Buttercup.  She never knew them, but
is in very good company.

Again, thanks to all who sent their sympathies.  It was a great comfort to
know I'm not alone.

Lynn,
Harley, Tooley, Sneekers, Jake and Max