Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 14:49:49 -0600
I am relatively new to the list and have lurked up until now.  I got home
from my son's basketball game just a bit ago to find my little Farrah
throwing up.  It's mainly clear, like mostly water.  I gave her softened
food, she tried to eat, but heaved it up too.  Can I give her pepto
bismal, if so how much?  I have three other ferrets.  I currently have her
separated from them, in case its catching.  I have owned them for a while,
but have never had a sick ferret before.  Farrah is about a 1 1/2 years
old, she's a tiny thing to start with, so I was really concerned about her
losing even more weight, but not eating.  Please, I am very concerned about
her.  I don't know what to do.

Thanks,
Paula