From:
Latisha Clouse and Paul Kaelin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 07:48:43 -0800
Dooks to all.  Well that is my problem.  I am wondering if anyone can help.
I have a 2 year old albino male who is different from the rest.  He doesn't
make any noise.  He gets into everything and plays with the rest, but makes
no noise whatsoever.  Is there a reason for this, or is this common among
some.  My others just dook all over and live it up.  Puddin is sooo quiet.

On another note, yesterday, fiance and I decided to skip college classes
for the day and went to Des Moines to go shopping.  OK, I admit, the only
reason I wanted to go was because I knew where PetCo was and I wanted to
go see there babies.  The girl working at PetCo was amazing.  She actually
knew about fuzzies because she had 2 of her own.  Well I got my new baby.
A MF female.  Only 6 1/2 weeks old.  She is a cinnamon.  Finally I got my
little girl...lol.  Though, while in Des Moines, we stopped at this
particular PetCo first, but then went to the other one on the west side.
When we arrived at the other PetCo, it was much to our amazement, not very
pretty.  Unlike the first, there were no litter boxes in the cage, there
food was almost empty and they had an awful smell to them.  We probably
would have "rescued" on from there, but they only had 3 albinos, and 2
sable boys.  I wanted a cinnamon girl.  While talking to the ferret
knowledgable at the first PetCo, she said they had been getting some pretty
small babies in.  She was having to take them back to the back to keep them
quiet.  They had hardly any teeth, and were not able to eat any food even
if softened very well.  They have told supplier no more smaller than 8
weeks, and they were not MF, even though my baby girl is MF.  They get
them from 3 different suppliers because of being such a "demand."

Well dooks to all and have a good day.  Please send me info, on quiet
ferrets or if you think this is something wrong.  He is my albino that
was all yellow when I first got him.  Thank goodness it is starting to
go away.  If you don't remember I rescued him from abuse.

Latisha and Paul (the pets)
4 boys "Buster, Bandit, Puddin, and Bear"
Fisty female "Foxy" (she is deaf) and my new little girl, yet to have a
proper name.  (if someone has suggestions that would be nice)