Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:23:09 -0800
Dooks All ~!~!

Well, this morning I got an email from Wolfy, she was jumpin up and down
saying, "Congrats!!  You won!!  YOU WON !!!!!".  I started jumping up and
down going, "Yeah !!  I WON!!!!", the kids started jumping up and down
and going in circles saying "WE WON!!  WE WON!!!".

Then we all looked at each other and questioned, "Won what?????".  Well,
somehow I missed the post that one of our songs (Riot going on) had won
an award in The Ferret Poembook III.  The original song was an old blues
tune that was revamped by The Blues Brothers a few years back.

So . . We decided to try and do a little midi version that we could send
out.  Prissy complained her throat was dry and needed some ferretone.  I
walk in a few minutes later to find them ALL ON A FERRETONE HIGH !!!!  We
tried to do some singing, but it sounded like Alvin and the Chipmunks on
acid.  Mocha started playing the record backwards chanting, "Number 9,
number 9".  Java was biting at the bars of the cage and making them twang
like Hendrix doing the Star Bangled Banner.  Hershey broke the tubes apart
and started playing Tubular Bells on them.  The lights started to flash,
clouds rolled in, and it got reallllllllll scary !!!  The others were
just spinning in the swing saying, "nirvana. . .we found nirvana!!!!"

<sigh ... >  Maybe some other time !!!!!

--
Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~