Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 09:19:23 -0700
From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
A little behind in my reading but I was laughing when Sukie posted about
the ferret mention on Jay Leno because I went to bed early and my hubby
watched, then decided to wake me up and tell me about it when he came to
bed (oh boy!)

Then, last night, he woke me up because he thought there was some little
present left for him in the duvet cover on his side of the bed.  I felt it
and decided it was just bunched ends of down feathers.  He insisted it was
pee or worse.  This morning we tore the bed apart and I was right -
NOTHING.  I told him to quit accusing my babies of disgusting behavior.  I
mean, it is not as if they drag their little behinds across the wood floors
when they decide to go (ha,ha).  Anyway...two nights of interrupted sleep!
I don't mind being awakened for important things (or better things) but
this really was mean!

On the Petco involvement...hooray that they are trying to get them
legalized!  I am happy to hear it!  That is good because we need some
backing, but sometimes I have wondered what the motivation is for them.
They are a pet store who sell ferrets so they do have something to
gain...than again, who cares?  I say "go for it".  The Petco in my area
has been really great to me (all three in my area have).  I have helped
them a great deal with educating employees and taking care of the sick
ones who come in.  In fact, two weekends ago they had a shipment of MFs
come in and one definitely had a respiratory infection.  The Manager and
I talked and she took him to the vet to get meds.  He is now fine and
adopted!  That was very caring and she was very attentive.

Well, that's it for now.  Hope all are doing well.