Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 00:34:54 -0000
From:
I am sorry for using the list for this, but I have lost touch with Robynn.

So, Robynn, if you read this, I want you to know that you are in my heart
at this time.  I know how special Gargy was to you and want you to know
that we are remembering all the wonderful times we had with y'all.  I
cannot see a gargoyle without remembering how she got her name or an apple
without recalling her dive into the caramel dip.

If you are out there, please know that the memories live on. You are not
alone.

renee :)
Li'l Girl, Giggles, Shadow & Oscar