From:
Jen Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 19:01:04 -0400
Hi everyone,

We're trying to get a ferret club started in Central Pennsylvania (we live
in Lewisburg about 50 miles east of State College).  We're really just
getting started with ideas for the club, but wanted to get word out to
see if there would be people around here that are interested.

We're hoping to get enough people together so that we could, down the road,
have fundraisers etc.  to help out shelters and raise money for the club.
We have many other ideas for things to do with this club, such as a web
page with lots of ferret info, a listing of shelters in the area, etc.
These are only a few of our ideas.

If anyone would be interested in joining once we get things going, or if
you have any suggestions email us at [log in to unmask]

 Take care,
 Jen, Mike & the Ferrets
 Loki, Fria, Jamocha, Vivi, & Duke