From:
christine belsom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 15:49:52 -0700
I was touched by Judy's letter to Lil' Bear.

Judy, you know that you have done and continue to do everything you can to
give Lil' Bear the best life posssible.  His well-being is obviously
topmost on your list of priorities.

A question for everyone else:

I have seen many postings regarding ADV and Aleutian disease.  Can someone
direct me to a place where I can get comprehensive information on these
things?  I will be a ferret mom soon, and I want to know if there are any
preventative measures I can take.  Also, I thought ADV and Aleutian disease
were the same thing.  Apologies because I have seen lots of ADV info on the
list but never saved it, thinking I could get it off the archives if I ever
needed it.  Well, I tried but I need to sleep sometimes, and I have this
annoying 50 hr / wk tech support job...

thanks,
christine

=====