Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 00:20:01 -0700
Dooks all ~!

Just wanted to say, 'Thank You' to all who have sent cards and condolences.
I guess the kids here decided I needed to laugh a bit.  They put on quite
a comedy act tonight.  Picture if you will . . .

In the living room - Alyssa distracts Mist so Sheba can steal the Mists
favorite stuffed mouse.  Sheba runs with cat close behind.  Sheba dives
under computer desk, papers fly when cats head slams into drawer.  Sheba
comes out with her 'nyah!  nyah!' look then realizes Alyssa now has the
mouse.  Sheba chases Alyssa onto couch where cat takes mouse back and jumps
over partition into ferret room.  Cat suddenly jumps right back over when
Patch bites cat tail.  Cat hides mouse under pillow on futon.  Alyssa then
nips cats tail.  While cat is distracted Sheba takes off with mouse again.
Cat attempts shortcut across coffee table.  Cat slides on papers sitting
there and tumbles over onto floor.  Sheba stops when flying papers hit
her, drops mouse to look around, Alyssa grabs mouse and takes off running
again . . . . . .

It was like that a good part of the night : ) .... kids in the ferret
room were just as wild . . .

Sandee, thanks for letting me know how the kids were doing - - -
>They later went over to da Tube Park where they got invovled in da tube
>races.  They did very well and you could see they had been practicing at
>it although Muttley is still a little slow on da uptake.

<sigh . .> Some things never change.  Muttley was ALWAYS
slow on the uptake.  He was dumb, but sooooo lovable  :)
--
Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~