From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 14:21:47 -0700
It is I, Amy, the *newest* board member of the Greater Chicago Ferret
Association.  That's right, I nominated myself for the April 13th election,
and I made it!  Now I've been made the *official* FML troll of the GCFA ;o)

Anywho, we're coming at ya with another request.  We desperately need
daytime help Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.  If you can find it in your
heart to spare a few hours of your time each week to let kids out to play
and clean cages, we'd be sooo grateful.  You can even do special feedings
if you aren't comfortable cleaning cages.  If you can come in for just two
hours, that'd make a difference!  The shelter is located near Brookfield
Zoo.  Please contact the shelter at 708-442-8650 if you'd like additional
info, or feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] (my main email
addy).  We've already acquired two WONDERFUL volunteers via the FML *waves*
hi Amy C. & Anne Marie!

Re: Wolfy's new pad - I saw you wanted to do the ferret room nursery-style.
Our ferret room started out as a nursery (it still has Winnie The Pooh
boarder on the walls) and we've since torn up the carpet & installed
laminate flooring, and put a baby gate with plexiglass screwed to it for
a barrier.  You can see pics at
http://www.geocities.com/neenerbean_78/room.html

Let me know if you have any questions!  The only thing that sucks about a
ferret room is that the kids aren't in the center of it all & stuff.
There's a thread on FOB from a few days ago about that aspect of having a
ferret room.

*dooks*

Amy M. & the brat pack...introducing Sarah!
http://www.geocities.com/neenerbean_78/sarah.html

=====
Visit Miya, Nina, Rascal, Jack, Joey, and Sarah at their website!
http://www.geocities.com/neenerbean_78