From:
Lee Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:20:37 -0500
Hi Everyone,
Get well wishes for our sick friends and sad hugs for those who have lost
their little fuzzies.

I was so excited that I was going to the Pet Expo in Valley Forge.  They
were going to have a championship ferret show and venders etc.  My family
was unable to go on Saturday but since the fliers said the show was Sunday
as well,we went then.  I was soooooooooo disappointed to find out the
main ferret show was on Saturday and the majority of the ferrets were
gone already as were some of the venders.  I really feel since it was
an expo,people should have been able to go on Sunday to get ferret
supplies,see the animals and talk with other owners.  There were only a
handful of ferrets there to see.  When I spoke to one of the folks ,she
said there were more than 100 ferrets at the show.  After traveling over
80 miles and paying $24.00 to get in,I must say, they should have at
least kept some of the venders there and made a second show or something,
for Sunday.