From:
Kat Curran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 09:29:02 -0800
Greetings to all!
I am writing today because a few days someone had posted about wanting to
know where she could get rubber ferret stamps.  I, too am curious!

I never did see a reply to her question and was curious about it, too.  I
have only seen one ferret stamp before and that was on eBay.  I wanted to
know if anyone knew of where we could purchase rubber ferret stamps?

Thank you also to the person who posted the link to www.brisky.com, I
recieved my free ferret food sample yesterday along with a catalog of
their products!  Some neat stuff in it.

I also wanted to say that I remembered someone asking about ferret cookie
cutters before, this catalog also has those for sale!

I also had to laugh when going through this catalog because they do have
rubber stamps of other pets' but no ferrets!  Ack!

Any information would be appreciated, thank you!

~Kat, Quentin, Jon n the Fuzzies, Sebastian & Sampson