From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:56:11 -0500
The Rowans wrote:
>Ferret on TV: According to what I saw for one brief instant on a
>commercial, it looks like there will be a ferret on the NBC TV show "Ed"
>this Tuesday (the one where John Goodman guest stars).  I'm guessing it
>must figure into the plot where Goodman tries to buy back the bowling
>alley from Ed, but of course I could be wrong.

Hey, in a great many ways John Goodman is a big ferret!  Hope it's good!
(Wandering off imagining JG dancing with ferrets...)

Steve and I found the bare-patches-from-sliding-down-carpeted-ramps
observation of Noelle interesting!

Kristen wrote:
>Ready for a cute story?  Digger LOVES to bathe Taz, (5 mo old kitten) he
>will straddle his back and proceed with bathing the ears first, then the
>neck, until Taz has received a COMPLETE CLEANING.

Be careful then to provide enough furball laxative often enough.  Would
not want Digger to have the same problem Scooter had from grooming all.

Life is composed of beginnings.  This forum is huge, with over 3,000
people.  Be careful to not ever forget that only a scant few create
problems, and that with the rest everyone can have an off set of days
now and then, since each of us is only human.  Please, remember the vast
majority who make this such a marvelous place!