From:
Caitlyn Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 16:53:54 -0500
Hi, everyone,

Before I get to my question... the good news.  Pertwee is way, way better,
and is probably doing better than at any time since his first surgery.  He
is running anywhere from 40 minutes to 90 minutes per night, is bouncy,
playful, wardancing, and wrestling.  He still isn't quite 100% his old,
nutty, pre-surgery self, but is closer to it than he's been in ages.
We're just thrilled.

Nyssa (my almost three year old extra large silver mitt female) has
something that looks really strange to me: on one of her front paw pads
there appears to be an extra nail or claw that has poked through.  It's
not sensitive and it doesn't slow her down at all.  It just looks weird.
Has anyone seen anything like this before?  I'm thinking of taking her to
Dr. Dan Hudson when he rechecks Pertwee tomorrow.  Any thoughts?

Regards,
Caity and the exuberant eight