From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:34:46 EST
>From: Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: ADV
>Or did she just post it to the FML thinking people will read it there.  I
>am scared for these poor ferrets who did nothing wrong and now might die.
>Also I think Sam should be more worried about the Alutians that she caused
>here in the US and not so concerned with her wedding plans, like she
>thinks its not important.

well...whoever you are...you have pissed me off...and let me tell you...i
do not get mad easily!!!

AS SOON AS Sam had the test results...she spoke up...Sam is 150% FOR THE
FERRETS...and not just "her" ferrets...for ferrets all over the world!!!!
HOW DARE YOU say anything against her!!!...i know Sam...i have met her...
her love for ferrets and people all over the world was abundantly clear...
i can say without a doubt...her heart is breaking for every single ADV+
ferret the world over...and now to find out she is part of that...that
must have her devastated!!!  to say she does not care...that is
ludicrous!!!

do you think her life should STOP because of this???  that she should not
get married because of something she had no knowledge of when it
happened???  SHE DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!...THIS IS NOT HER FAULT!!!!...
Do you think she intentionally sent ADV+ ferrets here?...no!!..she was
assured they were not ADV+ by the agency in NZ!

i think you owe Sam an apology...she did not deserve that crude/cruel
comment...Sam IS concerned about Aleutians...

What are YOU doing to help Aleutian Disease?  besides bad-mouthing those
curageous enough to come forward to help STOP the spread of it???... do
you think she spoke up for own herself??..NO!..she did it to make people
aware that it is spreading...that no place is safe from it...to take this
disease seriously..and take precautions...test...test...test!!!!  She took
responsibility for something that was not her fault...

i can see why you hid behind anonimity...your statements were uncalled
for...and i hope i never know who you are...

kat

p.s...Sam...if you read this..i am so sorry for this persons stupid
comments...and i am so sorry for your pain at a time when all should
be joy for you...

KITY= .. =KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew of "14 plus 3"
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles,
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, Princess Cissy, and Uh-Oh!!!!
with Jack, Sassy, and Angel...staying for a while..:)
And holding "Bear" and "Geezer" close in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy, and the
biggest piece of my heart, Charlie!
The Ferrets' Pages...
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97